Planet Possible - The incredible new way for children to be active.
Swerving, ducking and jumping to collect resources, children adventure through an amazing alien world. The more they play, the more physically active they are, all whilst having awesome fun… on their terms!
Just 10 minutes extra physical activity a day makes all the difference.
Compete against other players across the world, or if your school is part of the Planet Possible community, join a team and play in one of our exciting school competitions to be crowned Planet Possible champions.
“I never thought of myself as being an active person until I played Planet Possible” Year 5 Child.
Ensures all children are part of the team through cooperative play.
Simple & Fun
The easy way to get children excited about physical activity.
Provides parents and schools with secure activity data.
Very little space required; the perfect wet play activity.
Play anywhere, anytime, using standard mobile devices.
Regular updates to ensure fresh content to keep children engaged.
Download Planet Possible from the App Store onto a suitable device.
If you are part of a school team, input your unique code.
Play at school and at home to increase levels of physical activity and confidence.
Compete as an individual or team, complete missions and earn new player icons.
As physical activity experts, we are working directly with a wide range of children’s organisations to create a solution that works for everyone. We know that looking after kids is busy work, so Planet Possible is specifically designed to assist parents, carers and teachers with ensuring children are able to complete their 60 minutes of medium to vigorous physical activity per day, as recommended by the UK’s Chief medical Officer, no matter their circumstances.
- Endless runner physical activity game.
- Player profile displaying achievements.
- Individual and team leaderboards.
- Missions rewarding consistency.
- Map to explore exciting new regions.
- Shop to purchase new player icons.
- Play anywhere, anytime!
- Mindfulness and wellbeing as a part of game play.
- Further physical activity games based around the core physical requirements for child development – climbing, swimming, flying.
- “Free Play” arena-based experience.
- Further customisation, rewards and achievements.
- Individual player accounts.